Information about prices and general terms of business
Daily prices for the listed occupation
- The prices are in €uros per day for the standard occupation listed.
- The booked apartment may not be occupied by more persons (babies included) than listed when booked.
- Smoking inside the apartments is forbidden, also to throw cigarettes from the balconies.
- It is not allowed to take furniture and equipment out of the apartment.
- Small dogs are welcome, under the condition not to leave them alone in the apartment. The daily rate is 5,00 Euros, excluded food.
All prices include
- Weekly change of sheets, towels and kitchen towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- Ski deposit with boot-dryer.
- Holiday Pass for the skibus and for the trains of the Provincia di Bolzano, with start and stop in front of our house. Also valid for the shuttle buses to the Natural Park in summer.
- Bike deposit during the summer.
- WiFi in all apartments.
- In addition to the prices for the apartments, guest must also pay a local tourist tax of 1,35 €/night/person over 14 years old. The local tax can be paid before check-out and is listed on the bill separately.
Check-in and check-out
- All our apartments are available from 3 pm on arrival day and must be left within 9.30 am. On departure day.
- Eventual later arrival or earlier departure will not be detracted from the total price.
Booking and deposit
- The booking of the apartment becomes binding after we have evidence of a bank transfer of 30% of the total amount and our written confirmation of receipt.
- The deposit can be transferred on the following bank address:
- Apartments San Vigilio
Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia
Agency of San Vigilio di Marebbe (BZ)
IBAN: IT 76 Y 08010 58550 0003050 27535
- Apartments San Vigilio
Terms of payment
The bill for the accommodation can be paid within the day before departure:
- Cash for amounts under 3.000,00 €. Exceeding amounts can be paid with credit card or previous bank transfer. If you prefer bank transfer, the payment has to occur before arrival.
- Bancomat and Credit Card (no Diners and American Express);
Terms of cancellation
(according to the 3rd part, 3rd title, 1st line of the LD 206/2005 of the Consumer's Codex)
Sudden events can always occur and da cancellation of a holiday is uncomfortable for both sides. According to the Consumer's Codex, there is no right of withdrawal.
Nevertheless, we grant you the following terms of cancellation:
- Until 30 days before arrival: nothing will be charged and previously paid deposits will be totally refunded.
- Less than 30 days before arrival, later arrival, earlier departure and “no show”: the total amount will be charged. In case that we can resell the apartment, we will refund the deposit.
We advise you to make a travel insurance who covers cancellation, later arrival, interruption of your stay.